Friday, January 27, 2017

A Little Valentine

Sisters in Stamping are posting 3D Valentine's Day gifts. Here is my project--

I used the Popcorn Box thinlits (#141473, $33.00) before I put it together I punched it 4 times across the top with the Confetti Hearts Border punch (#137415, $22.00). To create the tag I used a new set from the Occasions Mini called Just Keep Swimming (#143010, $16.00). Inside is one of those rings where the jewel is candy and an eraser shaped like a ring. I took inspiration from Julie Davison's box, here is a link so you can go check it out.

Thank-you for stopping by today, happy Friday!

Karla 😊

1 comment:

  1. I love your valentine take on this project! Thanks so much for the link-up too! I'm so happy that I inspired you! ((hugs)) from Illinois

    ReplyDelete