Friday, October 21, 2016

Halloween Spooky Hand

Well hey there! It's Debbie's turn to pick this weeks theme for the Sisters in Stamping blog her pick was Halloween Treats. Here is my project--

We did these candy hands at the last Mother Daughter Class (FAF), they were a big hit! I purchased the gloves at a big box store, they are vinyl (not latex) just in case any of my friends have allergies and I don't know of them. I filled the fingers with a roll of smarties and then the palm with tootsie rolls, gum and jaw breakers, all wrapped.

Here is a close up of the tag. I used the single Halloween stamp from the Holiday Mini called Halloween Treat. Had the girls stamp it 2 times and then paper piece the line of pumpkins and the 2 spiders.

 As always we will be back next week with some more fun things to show you! Thanks!

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment