Friday, January 8, 2016

The Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog

The Fabulous Friday Sisters in Stamping post for today is to pick a card from the 2015-16 Idea Book & Catalog and change it some way. Every once in awhile I try this design exercise to help me get my creative juices flowing again-- a little jump start so to speak.

You can find the card I chose on the bottom of page 18. I liked the colors, Sahara Sand and Old Olive and the ease of the card. Can you see the things I changed? I moved the tied bow to the left of the main image and I used an oval for the main image instead of the circle in the catalog.


I rimmed the oval with the new Archival black ink pad. I used a Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Hello, it is a set of 9 stamps-- the little birthday hat comes in the set!

Make sure you go over to the Sisters blog to see what the others have come up with, and we will see you here next week!
Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment