Friday, January 31, 2014

Taking a ColourQ

I bet you've been wondering where I've been...I have been under the weather again. But, I'm feeling better! This cute little card would brighten any ones day I think....what do you think?

Sale-A-Bration started last Tuesday and this set, Petal Parade is one of the free sets you can earn by purchasing $50 USD in Stampin' Up! merchandise. The saying comes from the 2013-14 IB&C, it's one of the new sets called Yippee-Skippee (pg.37). And last but not least, that bakers twine adds just the right amount of sparkle with the silver twist in it, it can be found in the 2014 Occasions Mini Catalog (pg.24). The Sisters in Stamping are participating in a ColourQ Challenge this week, hop on over to take a look at the other cards and projects.

Thank-you for coming by! Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment