Friday, December 13, 2013

Need Some Last Minute Gift Ideas?

If so, you are in the right place this week! At the Sisters in Stamping blog we have put our heads together and come up with some really great (and more importantly quick) ideas. Here is my project for this week--


It is a gift box with a 1/2 pint of season salt inside. Here is another picture--



I purchased the jars in a flat of 12 from a big box store. Cut a circle with a framelit from the New Circles Collection using the Designer Series Paper Stack from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I found the recipe for the Salt on Pintrest:

Homemade Season Salt
1/2 c. Kosher salt
2 t. Smoked Paprika
1 t. Onion powder
1 T. Pepper
2 t. Garlic powder
1/8 t. Ground red pepper

Mix all ingredients together. Makes ½ pint jar.


I multiplied the recipe by 8 and it filled all 12 of my little jars. They are the cutest!!

Well, that's it for me this week. The other Sisters have some more ideas-- go check it out!

Happy stamping! Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment