Friday, November 15, 2013

Setting the Thanksgiving Table

The Sisters in Stamping blog is featuring Thanksgiving favors this week. Here is my project--
 
I used the new Envelope Punch Board (#133774, $19.95) and the Tags 4 You Bundle (pg.37 of the Holiday Mini catalog) to create my favor. I cut the leaves with the Autumn Accents Bigz die (pg.192 IB&C, #113468, $21.95) and used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (pg. 191 IB&C, #117335, $7.95) to give them some texture.  It opens up--
I attached a pouch of Spiced Cider with some sticky strip. My pouch measured out to 3 1/2x 4 1/4 and I used the Punch Board to do the rest-- it was awesome! All of the guess work, measuring and scoring taken care of, you've gotta love that. I CASED the idea kinda, from Julie Davison, here is a link to her blog post.

There are more Thanksgiving favor ideas over at the Sisters in Stamping blog, so go take a look!

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! What a perfect way to package the cider! And thanks for the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete