Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm So Grateful

You know that the Sisters in Stamping take turns every week picking themes for the Fabulous Friday post, right? Well, this week is Rachel's turn and she picked the New Clear Photopolymer sets to focus on. Here is my card--
 
 
I used the Designer Type Alphabet set. I really love all of the arrows that are in the set, it's jammed packed with all sorts of images: banners, scrolls, letters, numbers and more! 57 pieces total in all, a fantastic deal for $13.95, Item #132956. I paper pieced the large arrow in all of the colors that are in the Gingham Garden Washi Tape, $4.95, Item #129314 (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Pear Pizzaz). The oval in the center is from the new set called Chalk Talk, it's in the 2013-14 Idea Book & Catalog.
 
Oh, and I'm So Grateful for you! Thank-you for stopping by this week.
 
Happy Stamping, Karla c(:  

No comments:

Post a Comment