Friday, June 28, 2013

Red White Blue & Fabulous

 Welcome....this week at the Sisters in Stamping blog it's Debbie's week and she has picked a Red White & Blue theme. A good friend of mine has a birthday coming up and it's a biggie. I have seen this candy bouquet before and made it up Stampin' Up! style.  
 
 I purchased the suckers (50 of them) a couple of months ago, I have been saving them just for this project. The label is cut with framelits, and I used my alphabet set to cut the 5 0.
 

I arranged the S, U, C and K from my Photopolymer stamp set in a arch so that it would fit along the edge of my punched circle. Tied the whole thing together with Pacific Point stitched ribbon.

Stop over at the Sisters in Stamping to check out with the others have to show you for today!

Happy Stamping! Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment