Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's Day Inspiration at Sisters

Hey, thanks for coming by today to take a look at the Fabulous Friday post! It's my turn at the Sisters in Stamping blog and I have picked Mother's Day cards as our focus for this week. Here is my card--

Inside it says Happy Mother's Day! But, any Spring occasion would fit. I spied this card last week from Candace and I was inspired. I used my Print Poetry pack of Designer Series Paper (again!) for the back drop and my new Paper-Piercing Pack Occasions (#127387, $7.95). It's hard to see but there is a flower shaped button and a rhinestone in the middle of the punched butterfly.

Thank-you for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

1 comment:


  1. I'm your newest follower!

    I love your card from the other blog it's so pretty!!

    Can you come and follow me if you get a chance!

    Stampin' From The Nest
    Happy Stampin!

    ReplyDelete