Friday, October 5, 2012

Spooky Spider for Sisters in Stamping Post

Hello- Friday once again! It's Debbie's week for the Fabulous Friday theme, here is my 3D Halloween Candy item for the Sisters in Stamping post.
 
This is called a 2/4/6/8 box. It's a 1/2 sheet of 8 1/2x 11 cardstock (5 1/2x 8 1/2) scored at 2", 4", 6" and 8". Then again along the long side at 1 1/2". Fold it up use some glue to put it together, cut a few notches in the side--there you go! I used the Stampin' Up! Spider Web embossing folder on it before I glued it together and the cute little spider comes for the Stampin' Up! set called Tricky Treats. Last but not least, the spider has some of the new Googlie Eyes from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I'm traveling to Wisconsin this week-end and this will be my 3D trade for my Meeting on Saturday.

Thanks for looking!
Karla c(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment