Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fall Decor

Welcome to this Fabulous Friday post, coming to you courtesy of the Sisters in Stamping blog. Rachel is up this week and she has challenged us to make some Fall & Halloween Decor for you. Here is my project for this week--
 
I started my little paper broom with Stampin' Up!'s petal cone die. The broom base is in More Mustard. I made a broom handle with the new Cord'nations card stock and the Wood Grain embossing folder, attaching it to the cone by snipping a hole in the top and gluing the handle down into the cone.
 
Here is a closer look at the leaf decor--
 To make the broom part I cut strips of More Mustard card stock and curled them with a bone folder. This project is time consuming and a little tedious--but it turned out so cute, I think it was worth it!

Thank-you for coming by today! See you next week.

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. love this project !! thanks for sharing !! I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete