Friday, September 14, 2012

Scrapbook Pages for Friday

It's my week over at the Sisters in Stamping blog. I picked Back to School Scrapbook pages for the theme. Here is my page--

I used the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, I thought it was appropriate--kiss that Summer good-bye! The strips of paper are cut in 1" strips and I used the Pennant punch to make the pencil tips. Clever, eh? We will be making this 8x8 page at the next Mother Daughter Class on Wednesday. I thought it would make a great page to put class photo's on, you know the little ones that you trade with your friends. E-mail me if you live in the area and you'd like to attend.

    Go over to the Sisters blog and check out what the other girls are doing-- some very cool My Digital Studio stuff.

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment