Friday, June 22, 2012

Week Two: IB&Catalog tour

This is Week Two of the Sisters in Stamping 2012-13 Idea Book & Catalog. We are in the Elements Section of the catalog, which is the largest stamp set section. Here is my project for this week--

It is a mini notebook that I covered with cardstock. It was one of my projects at the last Mother Daughter Madness Class last Wednesday night. Apparently, little girls LOVE notebooks (I did not know this)-- and this project was a big hit at the class! I used the Everything Eleanor set (again) to make a Toile' looking cover and finished it off with ribbons tied on the spiral.

Next week the tour will be in the Nature Section of the new catalog. Until then, make sure you go to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what the others have posted.

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment