Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Scrapbooking Pages

Hello! Today on the Sisters in Stamping blog we are focusing on scrapbook pages. Here is my 6x6 page for this week--


I used one of the sets (that I love dearly-boo hoo) that will be retiring the end of May called Inspired by Nature. I used Always Artichoke, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip Markers to color the flowers. 
I recently started teaching a Mother Daughter Class. Last month when we made a scrapbook page one of the 8 year olds asked, "what am I gonna do with this?" Legitimate question I thought, and I said something like, "you could put magnets on the back of it and hang it on the refrigerator."


Later I had a AH HA design moment, what if at the next class I had them put magnets on the back of a page protector and they put their monthly 6x6 scrapbook page on the frig in it? So there you have it-- every month they come to the class they have a new page for the frig, and the beginning of a Album of their own. Here is the back of the page protector, we trimmed the binder side off and placed sticky magnets on each corner.



Thank-you for stopping by today. Hopefully you'll be able to come by next Friday, it's my week and I've picked retiring stamp sets as the theme.

Happy Stamping!

Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment