Friday, March 16, 2012

Designer Series Paper Love

Good Day! Welcome back to another Fabulous Friday-- this week we are highlighting Designer Series Paper, or as we all call it DSP. I used the DSP that is FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration, it's called Everyday Enchantment. Here is a picture of my scrapbook page--

It turned out very bright and cheery. I really like this DSP because it's not all "girly" there are some nice gender neutral patterns and some flowers too. All the sheets are 2-sided, so you are getting a lot of bang for your buck when you purchase DSP from Stampin' Up!
 I didn't want it too girly because I have some really cute pictures of Ted when he was little in the garden smelling flowers that I'd like to put on this page. Yes, I know-- a scrapbook page is unusual for me! I'm trying to kill 2 birds with one stone...I'll be teaching a new class next week called Mother Daughter Madness and this will be one of the projects everyone will be making. If you live in the area and you'd like to attend send me an e-mail and I'll get you the details on the class.

Thank-you for coming by today!
Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment