Friday, December 2, 2011

Fabulous Friday Thank-you's

It is my week for picking a theme over at the Sisters in Stamping (http://SistersinStamping.blogspot.com) and I chose Christmas Thank-you Cards. I like to have them on hand so that they can get written right away. Here is my card--



The original idea came from my Downline Lori Verdon. She did a technique card using the clear acrylic blocks for the un-mounted stamps at a Meeting a couple of months ago. I took the same layout and used a different stamp set and colors. I used block "D" to print the square in Bashful Blue and then stamped the snowflakes in Marina Mist over the top, a little glitter and some rhinestones and your done! I recently started attending a card ministry at my church and I brought this card for everyone to make last week. It turned out nice and sparkly--but, best of all FAST & EASY! Thank-you Lori for the great idea!!

Thank-you for stopping by!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment