Friday, October 28, 2011

Fabulous Frankie Friday

Thank-you for coming back this week, the Sisters in Stamping (http://SistersinStamping.blogspot.com) have some Halloween Candy Treats to show you! Here is mine--

His name is Frankie! I told my husband he was the perfect man-- his mouth is sewn shut! I traded this cute candy treat at my Heartisan Downline Meeting a couple of weeks ago. I had a 6x6 page that I traded with him, his punch key. Here is a picture of it--


I used the Pounce Technique on the Scary & Sweet, I inked the stamp in black and stamped it 6-7 times in the same spot to make it look really spooky. I used the Texture jumbo wheel on the top in Always Artichoke ink. The card stock is stapled on top of the small cello bag filled with candy (the staple is under Frankie's head) and then I used dimensionals to pop the punch art up so that it covered the staple.

   Next week we are going to feature some Christmas-y stuff, hope you can stop back by and check us out!

Happy Stamping!
Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment