Friday, August 26, 2011

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek

The Sisters (http://Sistersinstamping.blogspot.com) a giving a small Sneak Peek this week at the NEW Holiday Mini catalog...I say small because there are SO MANY wonderful stamp sets in it the Peek has to be small, there is just no way we could feature all of them. But, not to fear we will be featuring quite a few sets in the next couple of weeks so make sure you stop back by. Here is my card for this week--


It seems too early to be making Fall themed cards doesn't it?? This stamp set is called Gently Falling and it's comprised of 2 sets of images, the outside of the leaf and the inside, I only used the outside of the leaf to make this card. It is quite lovely...there is a Maple leaf and a little whirligig to go with it, an Oak leaf with an acorn, a Ash leaf and a Elm leaf (these last two I'm not sure about, I was never good at that kinda thing). I used 2 techniques to make this card Paper Piecing (on the little acorn) and Burnishing. Also, I used the new quilted ribbon from the Holiday Mini-- I love it, I hope it gets carried through to the next catalog!

Happy Stamping!

Karla c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment