Friday, February 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday??

Not for me!! My digital camera has been teetering on the edge of it's demise for months now and it finally took that last little step yesterday. The good news is, I have had plenty of time to shop around and I found exactly what I was looking for to replace it and I ordered it, bad news....it's not due to be delivered until Monday! So, you'll just have to be satisfied with checking out what the other Sisters (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com) have to share this week for the Fabulous Friday post.

I promise to be back next week, new camera in hand!

Happy Stamping, Karla c(:

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karla! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm following you now, too! So, what camera did you get??? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found the camera you wanted! Have a great week. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete