Friday, July 16, 2010

Using NEW sets this week for Fabulous Friday!

Hello-

Welcome to this week's Fab Friday post! This week at the Sisters (http://sistersinstamping.blogspot.com/) we are showcasing some of the awesome NEW sets in the NEW Idea Book & Catalog--did you get all of that NEW? It's SOOOO nice to have new toys to play with, here is my card--





I used the set Long Fellows (it's a Level Two Hostess set) and some of the new ribbon. My son's teacher has a wiener dog named Jeeves--I've already made her a set of note cards, I think she will love them!


SU! supplies used--




Thank-you for stopping by! Until next week, Karla c(:

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this set I didn't like it! I've seen so many cute cards with it, I'm changing my mind. Cute card I love that you have used P is for Paw with it.

    ReplyDelete