Friday, February 12, 2010

With All My Heart Fabulous Friday....

....just in time for Valentine's Day! Here is my post for the Fabulous Friday (http://SistersInStamping.blogspot.com) challenge--



This a fun technique using post-it notes and a brayer. To do this technique you need three colors of ink that go well together, 3 different sizes of post-its (I used a heart shaped post-it and 2 sizes of square post-its). Start with brayering the darkest color first, take a layer of post-its off. Then the medium color, etc.... Then I stamped over the design that the brayer/post-its made. E-mail me if you need more details.

Here are the SU! Supplies I used--

Stamp sets: With All My Heart (pg.12, Occasions Mini Catalog). Accessories: Rich Razzleberry marker, Scallop Oval punch, Rich Razzleberry polka-dot ribbon, dimensionals, brayer. Paper: Glossy White, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White. Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink.

I've been wanting to try this technique for a long time I'm glad I tried it out! We will see you next week,

Karla c(:

PS. Look in on the Sisters.....http://SistersInStamping.blogspot.com

2 comments: